MIME format

Subject: MIME format
From: Kari Gulbrandsen <kandres -at- UDel -dot- Edu>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <WINHLP-L -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:14:14 -0500

This is probably a simple question, but I don't know how to do this. I am
trying to do the newsletter (pro bono) for my daughter's school. The person
who has been doing it, sent me a template. But I can't figure out how to
open it. He is using Windows, I am using a Mac. And I download everything
to my desktop through Outlook Express. when i double-click on the file, i
get the msg that it can't be opened because the application program that
created it can't be found.

What do I use to open it?

Below are the comments he forwarded to me.