Flash projector

Subject: Flash projector
From: "DANIEL D HALL" <misterhall -at- prodigy -dot- net>
To: "List Techwhr" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:25:48 -0800

Wolfgang Schapat Wrote:

<snip>
I've finished a self-running presentation with macromewdia' flash-projetor
as EXE-file. It is running fine but the menue bar is still on top of the
self-running presentation. How can I avoid this? There should be a switch
to avoid this but I cannot find it.
<snip>

Wolfgang:

As far as I know, there's no "setting" for this when exporting a Flash
animation to a projector file (exe).

What you'll need to do is include an FS Command in the movie itself. Do this
by selecting the first frame, and setting its action to FS Command. You
should get a dialog with a dropdown menu titled "for standalone player."
Select "showmenu" and set it to false.

This should do the trick.

Dan H

Misterhall -at- prodigy -dot- net