Re: Resizing graphics

Subject: Re: Resizing graphics
From: Peter Kleczka <pkleczka -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:08:42 -0800 (PST)

It may help you to take captures directly with PSP
or, if you can, save the SnagIt file to disk and
then open it with PSP. I've always had problems
when I try to paste pictures from the Windows
clipboard into another program. It always
works better when I import the picture.

HTH
Pete Kleczka
pkleczka -at- yahoo -dot- com