Re: IP addresses/domain names at the end of a sentence

Subject: Re: IP addresses/domain names at the end of a sentence
From: Katav <katav -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Jennifer Laiks <jlaiks -at- prioritycall -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:41:30 -0800 (PST)

I typically add a space between the last character and
the punctuation

Send to katav -at- yahoo -dot- com .

.. my primary email address, katav -at- yahoo -dot- com , is
reserved for TECHWR-L ...

Suppose you also could underline the characters (but I
think I would still keep the space).

--- Jennifer Laiks <jlaiks -at- prioritycall -dot- com> wrote:

> I want to find out how people handle IP addresses
> and domain names at the
> end of a sentence. We put the domain name and IP
> address in a different
> font. But will the period at the end of the sentence
> confuse the reader?

=====
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

http://im.yahoo.com