FW: Word picture question

Subject: FW: Word picture question
From: David Chisma <dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:31:57 +1100

Dave Chisma wrote:

Click on the picture and press Shift+F9. If the field code doesn't display,
I reckon Word's lost the file (or it wasn't really linked in the first
place).

There are no stupid questions, there's only stupid Word.

David Chisma
Technical Writer
Retail Directions Group
dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au