Re: Release Notes

Subject: Re: Release Notes
From: "@í" <sdeichmann -at- voicemobility -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:09:31 -0800

I agree with Karen.

I also think it is unnecessary to post a message that, in my mind,
translates to "that was a stupid question to ask". If it prevents even one
person from posting a question that they *think* is stupid, then it is
detrimental to the list. The purpose of this list is to promote, not
discourage, discussions about technical communciation concepts. Like Karen
said, if I see a message that doesn't interest me, I delete it.