RE: converting graphics

Subject: RE: converting graphics
From: Jim Cort <jcort -at- totaltel -dot- com>
To: "'techwrites'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 10:50:37 -0500

Dear Jan: Converting graphics always results in a loss of clarity.

Word 97 can read .jpg files. Why not use the original?
Jim Cort
Technical Writer
Totaltel
Jcort -at- totaltel -dot- com <mailto:Jcort -at- totaltel -dot- com>

On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers
come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas
that could provoke such a question.

--from the writings of Charles Babbage, inventor of the Analytical Engine,
the first universal digital computer (1837)