RE: Lives there a boolean integer?

Subject: RE: Lives there a boolean integer?
From: Peter -dot- Harbeson -at- nokia -dot- com
To: markl -at- gilian -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:53:47 -0600

FWIW, I'd say it would be helpful to a programmer to know that
the only two possible return values are 0 and 1, and that
0 indicates failure and 1 indicates success. In my experience,
the term "boolean" means all of this. It may ALSO be
important to know that the returned value is of type INT.

This may or may not be relevant, but C++ does have a boolean data
type (I'm told that this may not be the case with all C++ compilers,
though).

-Pete Harbeson