procedures for handling customer calls

Subject: procedures for handling customer calls
From: "Rene Stephenson" <RStephenson -at- mwci -dot- mea -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:40:6

We are beginning the process of setting up customer service. We are just
starting to research the procedures to implement when a customer service
representative receives a call from a customer. We would love to see some
procedures that work(ed) at other companies. The industry is irrelevant. We
will not reproduce any samples received, in part or in whole. This request
is for research purposes only.

If you have any samples (regardless of how old or if the company is
defunct) of any standard operating procedures for handling customer
phonecalls, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could send me a copy.

Thanks,
Rene Stephenson
rstephenson -at- mwci -dot- mea -dot- com