Documentum - feedback

Subject: Documentum - feedback
From: Lindsay -dot- Doyle -at- firstunion -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:15:18 -0500

Hi all,
I recently started working on a contract with a company that has decided to
use a document-mangement tool called Documentum. My understanding is that
Documentum comes as a base package that may be customized to meet client
needs. Aside from playing in a test system, we have not started using the
tool for the project just yet as it is still being tweaked to fulfill our
requirements.

Has anyone used this tool for large documentation projects? If so, I would
be very interested in your assessment of the tool and its impact on your
project.

Thank in advance,
Lindsay