RE: Old thread, hopefully new spin on "allow" v. "enable."

Subject: RE: Old thread, hopefully new spin on "allow" v. "enable."
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: "'Ackerson, Allan'" <aackerson -at- logicon -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:19:33 -0800

Lets works best for me. Avoids those messy infinitives and tends to result
in a cleaner sentence.

as in:
The Cost Wizard lets you add, edit, and delete customized pricing
structures.

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

The Cost Wizard <ALLOWS> you to add, edit, and delete customized pricing
structures.