RE: Ideas in Motion

Subject: RE: Ideas in Motion
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: writstar -at- wi -dot- net, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:09:39 PST

Mike Starr said:

As I said in my previous post, I can dazzle the bosses and the users with one hand tied behind my back. Why?? They don't know enough about what constitutes good documentation to be dissatisfied with substandard documentation.

Tony Markatos responds:

Gee whiz Mike, remember yesterday when you said:

"There are some of us out here who have developed enough documentation
that we can just do it without formal project plans, theory, style guide or metrics. That's the value of experience.....Those of us with sufficient experience already know what needs to be done and we just go ahead and do it."

Sounds to me like you intuitively know how to how to create substandard documentation. No planning, ya just do it!

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)