RE: portfolio questions

Subject: RE: portfolio questions
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Kay Robart <kay -dot- robart -at- integratedconcepts -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:39:45 -0800 (PST)

> Usually I set up a team interview with my most
> experienced writers. We pass
> the samples around to the members who are currently
> not interviewing and
> make sure that everyone has a chance to spot read
> them while the applicant

In situations where my portfolio was reviewed, I make
it point that the review be done in my sight. The
first (and only) time I gave the portfolio to be
reviewed out of my site I got it back restapled and
in a slightly different order than I submitted it. I
can only assume that they took it out of its sleeves
to photocopy it. I'm sure it was done done so they
could review it in more deatil, but the why doesn't
matter to me.

=====
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin
http://im.yahoo.com