MS Word Master Document

Subject: MS Word Master Document
From: Andriene Ferguson <Andriene -dot- Ferguson -at- concisetech -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:07:38 -0500

I have a 300 page manual to update. The manual was created in MS Word as a
Master doc. I am trying to decide whether to keep it as a master doc or to
convert it to one word doc. I know Word does not handle large documents
well, but if I link all the graphics I think it should be okay. I have never
worked with Word's master doc feature, but I have heard horrible things
about it.

Wondering what to do.....

Thanks.
Andriene