RE: MS Word Master Document

Subject: RE: MS Word Master Document
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Andriene Ferguson'" <Andriene -dot- Ferguson -at- concisetech -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:09:04 -0800

Run away! Run away fast from Master Documents before text begins to
vanish--and it will, leaving not so much as a smile behind. I work on all
my big docs with each chapter as a separate file,I even imbed all the
graphics. Then I use RD fields to generate ToC and Index. Works for me.

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."