Re: portfolio again - clarification

Subject: Re: portfolio again - clarification
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- rmi -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:22:17 -0700

I am APPALLED by all these awful stories. I guess I shouldn't go around
assuming people are honest. I did have one experience recently where I left
one contract for another in the same building. I got friendly with one of
the writers who took over the old job, and she sent my new manager her
resume. I subsequently saw it and the line that said "wrote user's guides."

She had been there for six weeks and the manuals were complete long before
she got there.

Needless to say, neither I nor the other person who HAD written the guides
wanted her around. I now realize that I should have done more about calling
her on it and letting others know. I certainly will be more careful, and
more proactive, in the future.

Lisa Wright