Power Point and PDF

Subject: Power Point and PDF
From: bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:57:31 -0500

Hi,

I'm in a bit of a time bind here so I would appreciate any prompt reply to
my query. I was asked to create a PDF of a Power Point file. I tried to do
so but was unsuccessful. Can this be done? We need to send the contents of
the Power Point file to customers but do not want to send the Power Point
file itself. If it cannot be created into a PDF, what other options do I
have?

Many thanks in advance...

Brian