RE: portfolio questions

Subject: RE: portfolio questions
From: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:32:39 -0600

And this is what I want my portfolio to do--spark conversation about how the
work was done.
And that is why I don't want to leave copies of my work with interviewers.
Dissecting my material is not what I want them to do; I want to talk with them
about it. That's why, if I'm ever asked to have copies made or items left, I
request their time for the second interview, and I explain my reason. Worked
twice.

YMMV

--Kimber