Can a tech writer survive in Nashville?

Subject: Can a tech writer survive in Nashville?
From: onefourfive -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:42:39

Hi

I will be moving to Nashville this summer. After a cursory comparison of
job ops available in the Central TN area vs. the Washington DC area (where
I currently reside), I am now a bit worried.

Will a Senior-level writer with strong team lead/project management
experience find ANY work there? I usually work in the web apps and/or
software development space.

Any contacts, pointers, or general guidance would be GREATLY appreciated. I
can be contacted offline at onefourfive -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-

Thanks!

kip