RE: UK punctuation conventions

Subject: RE: UK punctuation conventions
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- intl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:10:26 -0700

> "The ACME frizzlebutser allows you to connect yout ACME..."
>
> or if you insist on "supplied"
>
> "The supplied ACME frizzlebutser allows you to connect yout ACME..."

*I* wouldn't insts on it, but the client wrote it that way. If I were
editing the docs, I'd change it for sure.

I simply needed a sanity check here. I know that some conventions vary, but
I've been running across so many odd choices that I was beginning to get
that odd existential angst/nausea (which I don't mind as long as it's
brought on by one too many glasses of cabernet).

Thanks for the feedback.

Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
INT'L.com Design & Development
billdb -at- intl -dot- com
"If I go to sleep, the clowns will eat me."