RE: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker

Subject: RE: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker
From: Andrew Becraft <AndrewB -at- ACCINT -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:43:11 -0500

Sean and Donald are absolutely correct.

Although I used Pagemaker for my design work for many years, I now prefer
Frame. And of course Word isn't even in the same league compared to these
REAL desktop publishing tools from Adobe. I even use Frame as my word
processor at home -- Frame's thesaurus is better than Word's, for cryin' out
loud!

Jessica, check out the following PDF on the Adobe website:

http://www.adobe.com/products/pdfs/pagelayoutds.pdf

It outlines the target end-users for each of Adobe's design products
(Pagemaker, InDesign, and Framemaker), as well as the type of document each
produces best.

As they say in e-land, HTH. :)

Andrew Becraft
Technical Writer