digital video in training

Subject: digital video in training
From: "Chris Morris" <cmorris -at- sfsu -dot- edu>
To: "Techwhirl" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 06:45:20 -0800

Hi all!

If any of you have experience with script writing for videos (directly or
indirectly) of hardware training for assembly, repair, use, and design
feedback, I would greatly appreciate your ideas and stories on how this
technology effects your job as a professional writer. I am writing a white
paper on this subject for an audience of professional writers for a TPW
course. I have thorough information on the technical aspects of this topic,
but little from the audience perspective. I would also appreciate any
references to sources of information on this subject from this perspective.

Please reply directly to me; I will summarize your responses to the list.

Many thanks,

Chris Morris
P.O. Box 1315
El Granada, CA 94018