Re: Do Customers Have Implicit, Unspecified Right to Documentati on?

Subject: Re: Do Customers Have Implicit, Unspecified Right to Documentati on?
From: "Chris Jackson" <crassick -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:50:19 -0500

----------
>From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
>To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
>Subject: re: Do Customers Have Implicit, Unspecified Right to Documentati on?
>Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2000, 12:01 PM
>

><snip> This is typical of the sleaze one encounters in the photo mail order arena.
>
>And this sounds like your company, Joe. <snip>

I don't have the original message anymore, but I don't recall anything in it
that would make me think Joe's company is "sleazy." And it might be that
Joe's company is Joe.

I, like you Kent, get mad when something is done halfway and I've paid money
for it. In this case, though, I don't think we have enough information to
damn one side or the other.

Chris Jackson