Re: Marketing Writing/Books?

Subject: Re: Marketing Writing/Books?
From: "Sandy Harris" <sharris -at- dkl -dot- com>
To: Kelly Parr <KParr -at- c-bridge -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:30:08 -0500

Kelly Parr wrote:

> My question to all of you is this: Can you recommend copywriting/marketing
> books? ...

> I am confident that I can write decent content, but the project manager is
> looking for a marketing flair. I've done fiction writing and technical
> writing, but never marketing writing.

Have a look at the recently published book "The Cluetrain Manifesto", and the
www.cluetrain.org web site. This may be the best available on net.marketing,
and is likely to provide a useful antidote to the more ghastly parts of some
approaches to marketing.

I'd recommend this book to anyone who has anything to do with the net or with
technology and marketing.