RE: "Granularity"?

Subject: RE: "Granularity"?
From: "Jason A. Czekalski" <topsidefarm -at- mva -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L digest <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:06:05 -0800

Robert Heath wrote:

<< The engineer who wrote the feature specs for an application I'm
documenting
used the word "granularity" in a sense I'm not familiar with. >>

I've never heard it used this way either. But I have to admit that I
don't write for network equipment. The easiest solution I can offer is
to talk to the engineer. Get him or her to thoroughly define the term as
used for this application.

Jason