RE: On degrees and the like...

Subject: RE: On degrees and the like...
From: Chuck Martin <CMartin -at- serena -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:28:25 -0800

<snip>
> Most programmers I work
> with ask for my
> help, or a Product Manager's, when trying to design the UI,
> because they
> know how to code, and we know how the users want to work with
> it.

Where do you work. Can I work there?

Such programmers are rare, and treasures.

--
Chuck Martin
Sr. Technical Writer, SERENA Software

"People who use business software might despise it, but they are getting
paid to tolerate it....Most people who are paid to use a tool feel
constrained not to complain about that tool, but it doesn't stop them from
feeling frustrated and unhappy about it."
- "The Inmates are Running the Asylum"
Alan Cooper

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.