Re: MS Word Bloat

Subject: Re: MS Word Bloat
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:39:16 -0500

I've had this happen before. Somehow your graphic has become corrupted when
placed in the doc. Delete the graphic and reinsert. Count yourself lucky
there is ony one graphic so you don't have to search for the culprit.

Also check that your graphic is in the proper format. If it is bitmapped,
it could be the problem.

Cheerios,

Henry

>I am writing a doc in Word that jumped from 200KB to 9MB. This doc has one
>graphic. What is the deal?
>I know that I knew this once, but I can't recall it from the haze.

Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com
Web: http://www.wordtek.com
1-877-WORDTEK