How to create a .pdf file from FrameMaker 5.5 (Education Version)

Subject: How to create a .pdf file from FrameMaker 5.5 (Education Version)
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 00:36:06 -0500

Jean,
I believe you need to use Acrobat to do what you're talking about. In my
experience, Acrobat is packaged with FrameMaker.
Justin

From: "Jean Drouin" <jean_d -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:24:27 EST

Hi!

Is it possible to generate a .pdf file from FrameMaker 5.5 (Education
version). I tried several times to do that but all I got was an empty .pdf
file (0 bytes). I succeeded easily in creating a .prn file but nothing good
beyond that point.

What options or solutions should I try to eliminate the problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Jean

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com <mailto:justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
http://www.geocities.com/prologicandadjustablechoke