RE: PM questions

Subject: RE: PM questions
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "kip martin" <onefourfive -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:31:05 -0500

Kip

Off the top of my head -- add 25% to your current rate.

Then negotiate for additional perks

You establish a value you wish to receive (on the high end). Add some stuff
(other bennies).

Then you have some room for negotiation. That gets you back to the high end
of what they might offer.

Shoot for the stars - hit the top of the tree; shoot for the top of the
tree, hit the dirt.

Offline- send to << hbacheler -at- loudoun -dot- com >>

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email
are mine and mine alone.  They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or
opinions of any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I
might belong to."