Bullets in Frame 5.5

Subject: Bullets in Frame 5.5
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:33:41 GMT

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the answer on the Word and PDF thing. It turned out that it was a wonky Mac thing, and when I created the PDF from my PC, everything was fine.
Now I have a simple Frame question.
I have Frame 5.5 on my computer, and we are just switching over from PageMaker. How do you make a bullet? The Frame manual says Press Control +q%. What the heck is that. How do you press a lowercase q and the percent sign. I looked at their conventions page and read that Control +Shift+N meant press everything down at the same time. Nothing about Control +q%. Am I missing something?
Maybe it is just Thursday afternoon brain-melt, but can somebody help me out?
Kim Forbes
Technical Writer
Children's Hospital
Boston, MA

Training & consulting for RoboHELP, Dreamweaver, HTML, and HTML-Based Help.
More info at http://www.weisner.com/train/ or mailto:training -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-
Mastering FrameMaker 5 -- reprints now shipping:
http://www.FrameUsers.com/masteringframemaker.shtml

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: tfryan1 -at- USA -dot- NET