Aren't you that graphics person?

Subject: Aren't you that graphics person?
From: "Charter, Tara M." <Charter -dot- Tara -at- mayo -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:26:01 -0600

Thank you for all your responses to my dilemma: TW's and QA Managers.

Many of you share my lot: They put me here because they didn't know where
else to put me, they call me "that person over there", I'm the only TW in a
sea of developers, I help out with QA issues because they need another body,
my commenting on the GUI causes eyebrows to furrow, and when I say I'm
working on that top secret missile project people believe me.

Thanks again for pulling me out of my drowning spiral.

Tara