Opportunities

Subject: Opportunities
From: "e.ruddock" <e -dot- ruddock -at- home -dot- com>
To: "Techwr_l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:28:39 -0400

My current position as a technical writer is fairly limiting, so I am
seeking new employment. I have been spending some time contemplating what is
important to me for career fulfillment. I'd like information on technical
writing jobs that involve some travel (companies/fields that frequently send
their technical writers onsite to learn the systems). I've spent over two
years in an 8x5 cubicle and I am now desperate to experience more!!!!

Elaine Ruddock