RE: what would you?

Subject: RE: what would you?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Kevin Feeman'" <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:03:40 -0400

Kevin,

Is this internal only? or will it go to folks outside the company?

Some ideas that have worked well for me in the past:

-Little known facts about employees (a Jeopardy approach to the
trivial/non-trivial stuff that makes each employee unique-you'll be amazed
at some the stuff people send you.)

-Progress reports on current projects. How's that beta client doing in
their Process modeling, what's happening on the release schedule?

-Features about how certain things are accomplished at the company, such as
what a typical software installation is like, or a day in the life of going
live with the software at a new client.

-Updated information on benefits, and HR policies.

-Excerpts from articles, press releases, etc.

-Tips and tricks for using tools like MS Office (When people learn about the
F4 key and style sheets, they'll think you're God), scheduling meetings in
Outlook, running an effective search on the internet, etc.

Good luck and have fun,

Connie Giordano