Re: Master/Slave

Subject: Re: Master/Slave
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...against my better judgement, I responded to
this onlist instead of offline.

I'd be happy to respond to any "heat" this generates
in private, but I won't be continuing the thread
onlist.

Thanks

--- John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> Sure...and while we're at it, let's redefine
> male/female as used in the electrical and plumbing

=====
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

http://im.yahoo.com