Re: Advice for Job Seekers

Subject: Re: Advice for Job Seekers
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 16:02:43 -0400

Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org> wrote:
>(and if you *are* working for Satan tell him I said hi...
>we don't see him very often since he left here)

I *HAVE* worked for Satan, but you're wrong. Satan was a woman. She was
so bad that, when I left the company, the Vice Chairman described her as
evil, and the HR rep said that the woman was a congenital liar who would
undoubtedly sail through lie detectors because she's so accustomed to lying.

(Too bad this realization didn't convince them to terminate her ...)