Re: ...impersonating a technical writer...

Subject: Re: ...impersonating a technical writer...
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Harry Hager <hhager -at- dttus -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:49:12 -0700

Harry Hager wrote:

> That's one reason why I love this work. There always something new
> that needs to be figured out. I like to master a piece of software I'm
> documenting, a tool I'm using, and move on the the next uncertainty.
> Working in this industry is fun because it's always changing, always
> churning, always reinventing itself.

You're right: that's the flip side of what I said. The state of high-tech
industry is frustrating, infuriating and downright ludicrious, but it's never
boring, and there's always a new challenge if you want one.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
3015 Aries Place, Burnaby, BC V37 7E8, Canada

"And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow,
with smiling bastards lying 'bout you everywhere you go,
Stand tall and put forth all your strength of hand and heart and brain,
And like the 'Mary Ellen Carter' rise again."
- Stan Rogers "The 'Mary Ellen Carter'"