RE: TechComm List

Subject: RE: TechComm List
From: iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk (Iain Harrison)
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:23 +0100 (BST)

> And for us newbies, where can we register for the TechComm list?

There's information at http://www.hairydog.clara.net/techcomm.html

But to join, send the command:

join techcomm

as the first line of the body of an email message to
list -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk

To post to the list, send messages to techcomm -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk

Pressure of work means that I'm having to set my techwr-l subscription to
no-mail for a while, so if I seem to be ignoring anyone here, that's why!

--

Iain

iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk
iainh -at- cix -dot- co -dot- uk