RE: How Skilled Are You?

Subject: RE: How Skilled Are You?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Andrew Plato'" <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:50:33 -0400

I guess the problem is that it sounds like a webmaster job or maybe a
network support position, rather than technical writing. No mention of
developing user documentation, systems doc, help, training, or UI. Apart
from that, you're right, software TW's these days should have exposure to
RDBMS and web management.

Connie Giordano
"Cat Manager"