RE: Making manuals, using Word

Subject: RE: Making manuals, using Word
From: rebecca rachmany <rebecca -at- COMMERCEMIND -dot- com>
To: "'kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net'" <kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 07:54:29 +0200

Beth-

There's also an excellent $20 utility, the TechTav1 macro
suite, which you can download at www.tech-tav.com. (You can
download and try before you buy.) It allows you to make
cross-references across multiple files, to number sequentially
across multiple files, and a bunch of other goodies. It also
contains documentation on how to use RD fields and sequence fields.

-rebecca -at- commercemind -dot- com