RE: Advice for Job Seekers

Subject: RE: Advice for Job Seekers
From: Carol Anne Wall <mmpc0014 -at- pclink -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 07:42:46 -0500

/k relayed an interview story about their "greatest weakness".

A couple years ago, I probably would have answered that my greatest
weakness was perfectionism.

Nowadays, I'd have to answer: "Chocolate and a demitasse of good expresso"

Carol Anne

Carol Anne Wall, FLMI, CTM
Technical Writer, Minnesota Life Ins. Co. - Individual Business Technology
St. Paul, MN USA
mmpc0014 -at- pclink -dot- com