How Skilled Are You? - Grammar - Thanks

Subject: How Skilled Are You? - Grammar - Thanks
From: Dianne Blake <write-it -at- home -dot- com>
To: Techwriter <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 12:47:58 -0700

I would like to thank all those who have been supportive in the
misspelled "grammar" issue. I won't retreat as a total lurker and I
don't want to start a flame war about "us" vs. "them".

I thank everyone for their advice about being more careful when judging
other people's work.

And, I also appreciate the comments about the job description I posted
for a technical writer with more advanced\programming skills. It has
been helpful to see other writers' perspectives on the subject.

- Dianne Blake