RE: SUMMARY: Looking for Contract Work

Subject: RE: SUMMARY: Looking for Contract Work
From: "Guy A. McDonald" <guy -at- nstci -dot- com>
To: "Techwhirlers" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:39:10 -0500

> Nancy A. McDonald suggested these agencies:
> * TechniSource (www.tsrc.net)
> * VOLT
> * Manpower
> * Maxim Group
> * AeroTek (note that this site is not IT)
> * CompuWare

I was contacted today by a recruiter from Cap Gemini
(http://www.capgemini.com/). Perhaps some of you should add this company to
your list of contracting resources.

Paraphrasing the marketing display the recruiter sent me ...
~~~~~~
The recent acquisition of Ernst & Young's consulting and IT services will
bring this company into the big league of IT consulting firms. Prior to this
acquisition, Cap Gemini was in the top five IT consultancies globally,
though 10% of their professional services business is currently US based
(4000 US employees currently). Cap Gemini is one of the few global ISO
9000/9001 certified providers and the first IT consulting firm to earn this
distinction in the US. Brand recognition in the US market will be enhanced
tremendously with the E&Y acquisition in the second half of 2000.
~~~~~~~
I think this company would be a good resource some of our non-US list
members.

Guy McDonald
guy -at- nstci -dot- com