RE: How Skilled Are You? - Grammar

Subject: RE: How Skilled Are You? - Grammar
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Dianne Blake'" <write-it -at- home -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:24:35 -0400

To heck with everyone else who jumped on that. We ALL make email
misspellings. Well, those of us do who don't spend all day carefully
crafting our posts to this list instead of doing our jobs. Jeez.

Diane Blake wrote:
"I'm sorry I spelled grammar incorrectly. But then I wasn't
publishing
> my e-mail as a document for public consumption by everyone who has
> access to the web (I think there is a separate standard)."

"It seems that my little slip of the fingers has enraged several
folks"