Sample Doc Sets

Subject: Sample Doc Sets
From: "MacDonald, Stephen" <Stephen -dot- MacDonald -at- Aspect -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:00:44 -0400

I have been assigned to evaluate our doc set with a view to simplifying,
consolidating, verifying it meets user needs, etc. Doing some archive
research I discovered the following request from nearly a year ago:
"I've just been thinking (and trying to find) some tech writing sites that
have sample manuals. This would be a good idea for people just starting out
in the field and experienced users to keep up with new methodologies. Does
anyone know of any sites that have partial or sample manuals or
documentation sets?"
I didn't find any responses, but the question's alive for me right now. Can
anyone help?
thanks,
Steve MacDonald
Senior Information Developer