Re: ?Clever job titles

Subject: Re: ?Clever job titles
From: "Lora M Beene" <lorab -at- simplywritten -dot- com>
To: "Kat Nagel" <kat_nagel -at- rte -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:17:31 -0500

I kind of like my title. I am a Star Trek fan and once had aspirations of
becoming a Naval officer. The head one here is "da Boss Lady", our sales guy
is "Sultan of Sales" and we also have Tim Altom, a regular contributor to
the list, as the Head Techno Geek.

What are your interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes? You could something like
"Writer of Paper Kindling" (as we know many end users will call support for
help and never touch the book). Make a brainstorming list of titles already
out there from you interests. You should be able to find something. Think
back to your childhood and things you did and loved. "Killer of people who
don't use their turn signals" would be a little to long for a title (it was
a thought though). Try and keep it short and sweet, but to the point. It
tells people something about you.

Have fun...it reminds you what really interests you or aggravates you. : )

As always,

Lora M Beene
Vice Admiral of Learning
317.562.9298
www.simplywritten.com
Check our website for information on Clustar (tm) Structured Writing classes
being given May 23-24, June 21-22, September 27-28, November 8-9, and
January 24-25, 2001