Re: Of Mice and Morons

Subject: Re: Of Mice and Morons
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 08:37:40 PDT

Andrew Plato wrote:

EVERYBODY is a moron in some way. It is just flaky nonsense to assume everybody deserves respect. Most people don't. They deserve to be whacked in the head with a dead fish for their intense stupidity. You do not get respect because you walk in the door or have genitals. Respect is EARNED through talent, accomplishment, and commitment - and some other stuff on a Successories poster.

Tony Markatos responds:

Andrew, from what I understand, you are making big bucks in Silicon Valley. Sounds to me like you are REALLY paying a price for that money!

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)