RE: ?Clever job titles

Subject: RE: ?Clever job titles
From: "Hightower, Mary" <mary -dot- hightower -at- corp -dot- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:48:05 -0400

How about "The Big Kahoona" - not to be confused with "The Big Cheese".

And if you don't like "Big" there's always "Great".

"Grammar Geek", for UNIX people try /dev/grammar, "English Advocate from
Hell" is a good one...there's a tough choice: The Great Kahoona or English
Advocate from Hell.

MEH
Atlanta, GA