RE: Of Mice and Morons

Subject: RE: Of Mice and Morons
From: "Locke, David" <dlocke -at- bindview -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:45:57 -0500

Actually, everyone gets respect Andrew. They migh earn my disrespect, but I
respect everyone otherwise. You might keep in mind that we can only treat
our friends and family like crap. If you try that on a stranger, you could
end up dead. Etiqutte was meant to keep us alive and well. Respecting people
you don't know is really a safety problem rather than an attitude problem.

And, of course, trust works the same way.

David W. Locke