Tucson?

Subject: Tucson?
From: "Moe Smith" <moesmith88 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 21:00:26 GMT

I was looking at Tucson early in the new year, before I got my current gig in Seattle. The job market there isn't too bad, as there are a number of hi-tech companies settled in and more are on the way...the whole area seems to be gearing itself towards the IT industry. The area is somewhat spread out, but the scenery is nice. The rent for apartments and such is very low (compared to what I'm used to anyways) and the cost of living is manageable. It has a way to go before it catches up to Phoenix, but that's less than 90 minutes away, if you feel the need to go to "the big city"...good luck.