RE: Single-sourcing, FM6.0, etc.

Subject: RE: Single-sourcing, FM6.0, etc.
From: "Keith Soltys" <ksoltys -at- home -dot- com>
To: "Joo Khim TAN" <jktan -at- ctl -dot- creative -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 11:53:57 -0400

> I learnt recently that FM6 will have Quadralay Webworks integrated. Have
> any one of you taken a look? Do you think that this might provide the
> solution we are looking for?
>

> Josephine Tan Joo Khim

The version of WebWorks that will be bundled with FM6 is a 'lite' version.
It will let you save to HTML but you won't be able to create your own
templates. It also doesn't include templates for the other formats that
WebWorks handles (WinHelp, JavaHelp, etc.). For those, you will have to buy
or upgrade to the full version of WebWorks.

Front Runner (www.front-runner.com) have posted a fairly detailed review of
FM6 along with some information about the new WebWorks on their web site.
It's the most detailed info I've seen yet on the software.

Best
Keith

--
Keith Soltys